Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Seattle, The way I see it. Day 2

     So, I started my day around 10ish and I started it with a doughnut and orange juice at "Top Pot Doughnuts", which was conveniently located next to my motel.






    I decided I wanted to go to the Aquarium first. I have been

working on my own aquarium at home for the last year and a

half, so fish have become very interesting to me. On my way to

 the aquarium I went Pike Place Market. I really wish I would

have spend more time there.






























       There are little artistic things I like about Seattle. For example, The 3 light guys in the above photo.These guys were at Pike Place Market and I thought that they could have just put up 3 normal lights, but no, they put up 3 guys holding light bulbs! How cool is that!


     There was an organic roof top garden at Pike Place Market and the owner was holding a parrot, so, of course, I took a photo of the parrot.

                                                                                                       
      There was a wall over by Pike Place that was covered with graffiti, gig posters, spray paint and posters. I thought it was beautiful. The above photo is part of that wall. I cannot take credit for this photo, because it is not my artwork, but I love showing it to others who were not there.

      As I left Pike Place Market and made my way down to the Aquarium, I saw this cool building with clouds reflecting in the windows with clouds moving behind it. I thought this was photo-worthy.

      The aquarium was amazing. I loved the contrasting colors of the fish and the coral, so that is what I focused on...




     Besides fish, they also had otter, sea lions, birds and other marine life. But I didn't see one seagull there!





















        Well, I guess some people say we came from the sea...


I also went on a harbor cruise, which was neat. I heard all sorts of interesting Seattle facts, but the only one I remember is that there are 120 Starbucks stores within a half mile of Pikes Place Market! ...I only remember the important facts.




      After I left the boat, I went over by the Space Needle. I didn't go up in the Space Needle, just tried to photograph it from the ground. After looking at the photos that I took, I now have many more ideas of how I want to photograph it next time I'm in Seattle.





      So, day 2 is over and I'm pretty tired so stay tuned for day 3 which was an even longer day.

No comments:

Post a Comment