Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Seattle, The way I see it. Day 1


       I took a little photo trip to Seattle, WA this month and I've finally gotten around to posting the 1st of three blogs about it. I got into Seattle around 3pm via Amtrak. And after I got settled into my motel room, I met with a cousin of mine and we rode the Ferry to Bainbridge Island where we met up with  another cousin of mine and his wife. We had dinner at a nice little French restaurant. It was very good.


   









      One of the first things I noticed when I got into Seattle was the smell. It smelled like the ocean. My cousin said she didn't smell anything, I said that's because you don't live in Spokane, WA.  I guess to me, it just smelled fresh, even though a lot of the smell was seagull poop!


     Speaking of Seagulls, I wanted to take a photo of a seagull, but not the typical seagull photo of a lone seagull sitting on the pier with a french fry in it's beak. So here's my photo of a flock of seagulls taking off.





















      After Dinner and some wonderful conversation, my cousin Diane and I took the ferry back to Seattle and walked around the pier a bit. I could believe how busy the big city was at 9pm at night. I could wait to start my adventurous  second day in Seattle!

No comments:

Post a Comment