Sunday, September 8, 2013

Ehea and Theresa. Love = Love


     So a few weeks ago, I had the chance to photograph Ehea, who is a girl that I worked with at the Olive Garden. She is a beautiful girl, with a unique look Short, spikey hair, awesome tattoos and pretty buff. But she also has a very pretty face and a great smile. She also just has a graceful attitude and is just fun to be around...I can see why her girlfriend fell in love with her.

















      Yes, Ehea is a lesbian and she is my friend. When she agreed to a photo shoot, I said bring Theresa and we'll take some couple photos. And I got some great photos of them. And now, as I edit these photos, I don't see a lesbian couple, I just see two people that love each other and really enjoy each other's company...and I'm proud to have had the chance to capture that.

















       

No comments:

Post a Comment