Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Allyson: "I'm not a model".




          Today's shoot comes to us from Allyson. She is another girl that I met at Wild Walls climbing gym. And that is what she told me before we started shooting." I'm not a model". Well, I'd have to disagree. She is a classic beauty.





 

















                                                                       
            She was a ballerina for years, but when

injuries forced her to quit, she needed to find

something else to keep her busy and in shape. So

 she start rock climbing and fell in love.











               

   

   
  
      She also loves photography and teaches piano. This shoot was one of the easiest shoots I've had in a long time. Allyson was very easy to pose because she had great body awareness from her years of ballet. She's also just a really cool chick who is easy to get along with The day of the shoot was the first day that people could pick up their race packets for "Bloomsday", which is a huge road race here I Spokane, Washington. So there was thousands of people in the park. I was worried that this would distract her. But, it bothered me more than her!













     I'd like to thank my "model" Allyson for all of her hard work and as you all can see, it really paid off. The photos are great! And we'll see you at Wild Walls!

No comments:

Post a Comment