Tuesday, July 30, 2013

JULIA II


            So, once again, Julia modeled for me. And once again, she amazed me. She's pretty, she has a great sense of style, and she is a GREAT poser. She just knows how to work the camera. She also has a very personable personality. I hope that makes sense. If it didn't, we'll just go with "she's very nice".


     I wanted to see how good at posing she was. Challenge her a bit. So, I put her in front of a white seemless background, with no props, no anything, and I told her to just do her thing. "pose". As I walked over to my camera, she started twisting and spinning around. I said " just keep doing that. She laughed and kept going. It was maybe one of the most graceful things I've ever seen.




                             


   With this shoot, I wanted to show off a little of her figure. But in a tasteful way. Show a little skin and a little "wow". Now to make this shoot a little more interesting, Julia's boyfriend came to the shoot. I have had boyfriends come to shoots before and it is never any fun. They don't get mad at me, they get mad at their girlfriend and the whole shoot goes down the drain. It didn't take me long to realize that Jace was not going to be a problem, he was a super big help to me. A second pair of eyes, if you will. Pointing thing out to me that I didn't see. So, I''d like to say "Thanks, Jace!".


    Julia alway dresses super nice and somewhat elegant at work. And she always wear stockings. Fancy stockings. I don't think she's worn the same stocking twice in a two week period. I guess their like a trademark of hers. Great legs, great stockings. That was my though for this photo.




     In closing, I'd like to thank Julia for her hard work and her commitment to helping me improve my portfolio. And in putting up with my never ending complements at work. 



 I think she called me a "peeping Tom" during this shot...lol!...she's got a sense of humor, too.








No comments:

Post a Comment