Wednesday, February 6, 2013

The Girl With The Dragon..wait,...The Girl With The Octopus Tattoo.

      So I have decided to revisit some photos that I have already taken and see if I can't do a little something to them in photo shop. Some photos I will already have edited and liked, and some I will have looked over and just have stored away, never to be seen again.


       This image is one of the first that I posted on this blog. It was one of my tattooed bodyscapes. Everyone who has seen it, including myself, thinks that it was one of the best I photographed for the series. So if it's so good, why did I mess with it? I don't know. It is just a beautiful, striking image, that I think deserves a second look. A different look... I mean, look, they remade "A Nightmare on Elm Street". Ok, bad example, but you know what I mean...

No comments:

Post a Comment